Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 1 - Yesterday

Day 1 of P90x Complete - Survived

At first I didn't think there was much to this workout...arms and back...until I was doing more push ups than I've ever done in my life and doing them in more ways than I've ever known. I tried doing them on my toes, but faceplanted it. Thank goodness for carpet. Don't mind the rug burn on my forehead.

There were several times during the hour in a half that I was either laying flat on my face unable to move or rolling on the floor laughing...then I almost cried when I got so frustrated and then I threw my resistance band because it wasn't doing what I was telling it. Disobedient resistance band.

Basically I was no good at it...no good at all. Maybe next time. Which is tonight.

Tonight we do Plyometrics...look it up. It'll be the scariest read you've ever had in your life. I'm pretty sure our downstairs neighbors are really gonna wonder what is going on up here.

1 comments:

DeMo said...

Before I got to your last sentence I was already thinking of commenting something like that.

I admire you for trying p90x. I'm pretty sure that I'd be a complete blob of tears.

Show that resistance band who is boss.

Post a Comment