Friday, March 5, 2010

Monday --- 3 More Sleeps

Well, it's official, Doug and I are not starting P90x until Monday in the wee hours of the morning.

We opened the P90x box only to discover 2 decent sized booklets and a whole bunch of DVD's. We went through the booklets and decided that starting on a Monday would fit us best since we want to take Sundays off. So, we decided to just sit on the couch and enjoy watching a workout. Yes, watch it. We didn't really exert ourselves except that Doug pushed the forward button to make the workout go faster and I sat in a corner in the fetal position, crying. It was one of the scariest things I've ever seen.

In the mean time I have half of a Pioneer Woman chocolate sheet cake to take care of.

1 comments:

DeMo said...

I love you. You're hilarious.

Post a Comment