Friday, March 6, 2009

And So It Begins

Alright, so I blogged back in college, but gave it up after a few years. I assume I was quite burned out. Who really knows?! But that is the past and I'm gonna give it a shot again! Actually Amanda, Lindsay and Jason have inspired me to do it again. Thanks guys!

I guess this will eventually let people keep up with Doug and I when we're off to our next assignment (and no, it hasn't been given to us yet!). In the meantime, I suppose I shall fill you in with the random happenings of life.

Currently:
  • Doug is playing some computer game that blows people up. I believe this must be a guy thing. He keeps asking if I would like to play. I keep turning him down. I'll just listen to the gunshots in the background and say, "Good job, honey! You killed a bad guy!" What's a good wife for?! :-)
  • I'm trying to decide which wedding pictures to order from our photographer from the wedding. I know, I know, it's been 2 1/2 months since the wedding! We get all of the pics in a proof book, but need to order ones we want to put on the wall or have for other things. Any suggestions would be great.
Well, here's to our blog. Cheers.

3 comments:

DeMo said...

Yay for another blog to read! I'm glad that you joined the club! Now we just need to get Becky on here...

Lins said...

OooOoo! Welcome to the blog-o-sphere, Mrs. Murphy! Now, stop blogging and go support your husband while he annihilates whole communities.

Becky said...

Ha! Good luck Amanda. I love reading your blogs, but have no desire to do my own. Angela, you need to step it up on the posts. I need something to do during the day! :)

Post a Comment