Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bleh!

I was excited to write a post tonight, but alas after about a 14 hour workday I'm pooped. This is about all I can squeak out tonight.

Currently:
  • Doug is out flying around our country...somewhere. He won't get home until about 12:30. I told him he could find me in bed, sleeping.
  • I'm wearing a dress I bought for Doug's cousin's wedding on Saturday. Sad to say, I have bought it and now I'm really not feeling it! I hate that! Pretty sure there will be no time to exchange it since we fly out on Thursday afternoon. Drat. It's a fun swing dress (the reception is a swing dance reception), but I just don't know! Maybe it's because it's been a long day.
Alright, I'm gonna go crawl in bed and read all about the Duggers and their 19 bajillion children. I'm taking parenting notes, but not because I'm gonna have 19 children. I'm not having one for a long time either, so don't get those hopes up. I'll share more about this book in a later blog once I finish it!

Nighty-night!

3 comments:

Lins said...

19 bajillion kids sound good for the Duggers, but maybe the Murphys should stop at 18 bajillion. No need to get crazy.

Unknown said...

I truly believe moving 18 bajillion kids and all their stuff would be fun! I want to make the Duggers detergent. It is cheap to make! Wanna help?

Heather Y

Angela said...

that could be fun!

Post a Comment